Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Princess slip 1912 the pattern

The February Challenge pattern .... a slip ... how hard could that be?

see it here!

well....

my first challenge has just to get the pattern printed from the pdf file!




The pages were all printed... but my printer can not print in the lower 1/2 inch of the paper!












See where the lines don't connect.  Straight lines are easy to fix, like the right side set.

Bodice lines are another matter!









I printed the problem area using "Scale = fit printable"
the result is not the proper proportion, but it does show how the lines should connect!



This information allowed me to sketch in the missing lines on the actual pattern.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem! I have a HP Office Jet all-in-one printer.
    regards,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete