Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Biscuits

Now just remember that I am not a Food Blogger...
I just want to share an experience from my kitchen...

A friend makes these yummy biscuits called "Three Two One"
3 packs of Bisquick Complete
2 eggs
1 cup milk

Stir just enough to moisten all the dry mix.
I like to use parchment paper and a scoop.

My scoop didn't like the sticky dough, but the damage isn't permanent.

Second batch waiting for their turn on the cookie sheet. This is one reason I use parchment paper!
First batch is done after 7 minutes in the oven at 425 degrees (F).

All done, waiting to be transferred to the bread basket.
Yummy!
Here is the quick text version:

3 packs Bisquick Complete mix
2 eggs
1 cup milk

oven 425 deg

mix just until moistened, drop by scoop or spoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet
bake 7 to 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment